Concordion 0.0.4Project renamed to 'Fancordion' (Deprecated)
Concordion transforms your boring unit tests into beautiful specification documents! It is similar to Cucumber but focuses on readability and presentation.
Concordion embeds test results directly into your test documentation, giving it real meaning.
- Pretty - creates beautiful HTML output.
- Simple - run Concordion tests with fant, just like a unit test!
- Linkable - create organised and hierarchical index pages with the
- Extensible - write your own commands with ease.
- Skinnable - Customise your HTML reports as you see fit.
For a live example of Concordion results, see the output from the Java Concordion framework.
To install Concordion with Fantom Pod Manager, cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install Concordion with the Fantom Repository Manager (fanr), cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install manually, download the pod file and copy it to the
To use Concordion in a Fantom project, add a dependency to the project's
depends = ["sys 1.0", ..., "afConcordion 0.0.4 - 0.0"]
Meta information on the Concordion pod:
- Published by
- Steve Eynon
- Pod file size
- 75.38 kB
- The MIT Licence
- Built on
- 26th Aug 2014
- Source code
- at https://bitbucket.org/AlienFactory/afconcordion
- Depends on
- afBeanUtils, afConcurrent, afPlastic, compiler, concurrent, fandoc, sys
- Referenced by
There have been 2 releases of Concordion: