FPM (Fantom Pod Manager)Release Notes
FPM (Fantom Pod Manager) is a support library that aids Alien-Factory in the development of other libraries, frameworks and applications. Though you are welcome to use it, you may find features are missing and the documentation incomplete.
Installcmd installs directories of pods.
- Chg: Bespoke
Processimplementation for launching fan cmds that need keyboard input.
Installcmd may now install to a local repo.
- Chg: Env var
FPM_ALL_PODSdoesn't overwrite resolved pods.
Testcommands needed 2 arguments to be valid, should have just been 1; the name of the pod / class.
- New: Query command.
- Chg: Added
domkitto list of core pods.
- Chg: Groomed cmd logging.
- Bug: Resolving all latest pods didn't always pick the latest between multiple repositories.
- Bug: Pod dirs were being resolved against homeDir, not baseDir.
- Bug: Update command no longer reports
Doneif errors are encountered.
- Bug: Help cmd wasn't printing out cmd list.
- Bug: Setup cmd wouldn't always execute.
- Bug: Resolved multiple issues with the
- Chg: Slightly better unsatisfied pod error reporting.
- Chg: Killing an FPM
testcmd didn't kill the running Java process.
- Bug: Fixed NPE when referencing scripts.
- New: Preview release.