FPM (Fantom Pod Manager)Release Notes
A re-write of the original code base with directed goals and a dependency resolution algorithm that's x12 faster!
- New: First release.
Although never officially released for production use, this code base would have been v1.
- Chg: Better
Processhandling for keyboard input (works for more cases).
- Chg: Relative URLs in config (for repos, workDirs, etc...) are now relative to FAN_HOME, not the current dir.
- Chg: Build cmd now runs all build scripts.
Installcmd may also install directories of pods.
- Chg: Bespoke
Processimplementation for launching fan cmds that need keyboard input.
Installcmd may now install to a local repo.
- Chg: Env var
FPM_ALL_PODSdoesn't overwrite resolved pods.
Testcommands needed 2 arguments to be valid, should have just been 1; the name of the pod / class.
- New: Query command.
- Chg: Added
domkitto list of core pods.
- Chg: Groomed cmd logging.
- Bug: Resolving all latest pods didn't always pick the latest between multiple repositories.
- Bug: Pod dirs were being resolved against homeDir, not baseDir.
- Bug: Update command no longer reports
Doneif errors are encountered.
- Bug: Help cmd wasn't printing out cmd list.
- Bug: Setup cmd wouldn't always execute.
- Bug: Resolved multiple issues with the
- Chg: Slightly better unsatisfied pod error reporting.
- Chg: Killing an FPM
testcmd didn't kill the running Java process.
- Bug: Fixed NPE when referencing scripts.
- New: Preview release.