FPM (Fantom Pod Manager)Release Notes
- Chg: Updates the list of core pods to include new ones from Fantom 1.0.77.
- Bug: Fixed error when a transitive dependency was deleted in newer solutions.
- Bug: When building, don't install pods to the
cos its already there!)
- Bug: Fix for tracking shifting transitive dependency trees during dependency resolution. (Phew!)
- Chg: Relative repositories are now relative to the
fpm.propsthat defines it (and not the current dir).
- Chg: The file delimiter in
;, independent of platform.
- Chg: FPM now uses
podName@version- it's more standardised with HTTP meta.
- Bug: FPM external processes now work on Linux.
- Bug: Could not copy transitive dependencies to a local dir.
- Bug: Run cmd could throw a read only err when using launch pods.
A re-write of the original code base with directed goals and a dependency resolution algorithm that's x12 faster!
- Bug: Updating pods from a
build.fancould cause an Err as it tried to overwrite existing pods in use. Thanks to DonkLord for reporting.
- New: Added
- Chg: Removed obvious non-dependencies at the start of the pod resolving algorithm.
- Chg: Optimised resolving code so it runs faster.
- Bug: Unresolved Pod list could show too many unsatisfied pod versions.
- Bug: Corrected resolve time estimates.
macroconfig lets you define absolute paths in machine local config.
clearconfig lets you be specific about what existing config to clear.
- Chg: All relative paths in
fpm.propsare now resolved against the current dir, not
- Chg: The FPM config property
configCmd = clearExistingnow clears ALL prior config, letting you reset exactly what you need.
FpmConfigdid not always indicate when a dir did not exist.
- New: First release.
Although never officially released for production use, this code base would have been v1.
- Chg: Better
Processhandling for keyboard input (works for more cases).
- Chg: Relative URLs in config (for repos, workDirs, etc...) are now relative to FAN_HOME, not the current dir.
- Chg: Build cmd now runs all build scripts.
Installcmd may also install directories of pods.
- Chg: Bespoke
Processimplementation for launching fan cmds that need keyboard input.
Installcmd may now install to a local repo.
- Chg: Env var
FPM_ALL_PODSdoesn't overwrite resolved pods.
Testcommands needed 2 arguments to be valid, should have just been 1; the name of the pod / class.
- New: Query command.
- Chg: Added
domkitto list of core pods.
- Chg: Groomed cmd logging.
- Bug: Resolving all latest pods didn't always pick the latest between multiple repositories.
- Bug: Pod dirs were being resolved against homeDir, not baseDir.
- Bug: Update command no longer reports
Doneif errors are encountered.
- Bug: Help cmd wasn't printing out cmd list.
- Bug: Setup cmd wouldn't always execute.
- Bug: Resolved multiple issues with the
- Chg: Slightly better unsatisfied pod error reporting.
- Chg: Killing an FPM
testcmd didn't kill the running Java process.
- Bug: Fixed NPE when referencing scripts.
- New: Preview release.