- Mongo 1.1.8
- Release Notes
Collection.deleteAll() convenience method.
limit values are clamped at 0 to prevent negative values - which cause server errors.
Collection.update() returns a map of update data and not just the number of docs updated. (Potential breaking change.)
- Bug: Failover did not occur when a host simply went offline and refused connections.
- New: Proper fail over in the event of lost connections. Ensure your MongoDB URL has multiple host nodes.
- New: Should the Master Mongo connection switch / fail over to a replica node, the Connection Manager automatically plays "Hunt the Primary" to re-establish connection with the new Master.
- Chg: Re-jigged the signature of
Collection.create(). (Potential breaking change.)
- Chg: Exposed
MongoCmdErr and added
errmsg() helper methods.
PooledConnectionManager.minPoolSize now defaults to 1 (used to be 0).
PrettyPrinter for printing MongoDB documents.
Index.TEXT for creating
- Chg: Replaced
Cursor.projection. (Breaking change.)
- Chg: Exposed some advanced use classes.
- Chg: Removed deprecated MongoDB 2.6 methods.
Database.collectionNames() didn't work with MongoDB v3.2+ and WiredTiger storage.
Collection.runCmd(...) to run arbitrary commands against collections.
- Chg: Updates to
Indexes to work with MongoDB v3.2+ and WiredTiger storage.
- Chg: Created a couple
xxx26() methods that now only with MongoDB v2.6.
- Bug: Creating unique indexes didn't work.
- New: SCRAM-SHA-1 over SASL - New authentication protocol for MongoDB 3.x.
- Chg: Updated
journal in write concern to
- Chg: Allowed some
Collection methods to take null queries.
- Chg: Changed the signature of
Collection.mapReduce() to make
out default to inline. (Breaking change.)
- New: Updated for MongoDB 3.x.
- Chg: Added
fieldNames parameter to
findAll() - see Issue #1.
- Chg: Made the
updateMulti() methods in
- Chg: Documented some
- New: Support for connecting to Replica Sets via multiple hosts in the Mongo connection URL. All read and write operations performed on the primary.
- New: Support for the
waitQueueTimeoutMS Mongo connection URL option with a truncated binary exponential backoff algorithm to wait for available connections.
- New: Support for write concern options in the Mongo connection URL.
- New: Support for
socketTimeoutMS Mongo URL connection options.
- Chg: The default write concern has moved out of MongoClient / Database / Collection / User and into the ConnectionManager.
Cursor.count now takes into account
- Chg: Renamed
- Chg: Index keys must be ordered if they contain more than one entry.
- Chg: Better Err msg if could not connect to MongoDB.
Cursor.count threw an Err if the query was ordered.
Index.ensure() when comparing indexes did not respect
ConnectionManagerPooled instances are created with a Mongo Connection URI.
ConnectionManagerPooled accepts default database and user credentails to initially authenticate all leased connections with.