- Morphia 1.2.2
- Release Notes
- New: Support for optimistic locking via
- New: Mixed inheritance support via
Queries mixin is now non-const.
- New: Support for Text Searching!
Query.toStr() returns something useful.
- Bug: Passing
QueryCriterion.notEq() resulted in an NPE.
QueryExecutor.orderBy() may now take an actual entity field instance.
- Chg: Lists returned from
Datastore.findAll() are now of the datatype, not Obj.
- Chg: Exposed
- Chg: Added hook to
ObjConverter that collects all property fields.
- Bug: If using a non-BSON type for ID fields, an Err was thrown after an update if the document hadn't changed.
Queries mixin to ease Query construction.
Converter.toMongo() now takes a
Type param as the
fantomObj arg may now be nullable. This allows
null Fantom objects to be represented by non-null Mongo objects. (Breaking change.)
- Chg: Renamed
@Property.type -> @Property.implType. (Breaking change.)
- Chg: Select methods on
Datastore may take a
null ID (handy for inlining reads) - as long as
- Chg: Updated to use IoC 3.0.
QueryExecutor.orderByIndex() always threw an Err.
QueryExecutor.limit() may take
- Chg: Map keys are automatically encoded / decoded as unicode escape sequences as MongoDB does not allow characters
. in keys.
- New: Added
MapConverter.makeMap() now always creates an ordered map.
- Bug: Only BSON types could be used for the
SimpleConverter utility class for converting simple serializable types to and from
- New: Converters for
- Chg: Documented and made public the
Datastore.insert() now returns the given entity.
Binary objects with a generic subtype could not be read from the database as BSON converted them to
- New: Introduced the Query Builder API.
IntSequences service provides an alternative to unique ObjectIDs.
- New: Mongo
Collections maybe injected in the same manner as
Datastore objects, using the
@Entity facet is now inherited.
Datastore.get() could throw a
NullErr if checked was false.