Bigger and badder enhancements.
- New: New dump macro for debugging:
RepetitionRulenow checks for
\eosto avoid getting stuck in an infinite loop (a common trap for new players).
no-opmacro may pass or fail:
- Chg: Reworked internals to better distinguish between grammar definitions and rules.
- Chg: Documentation tweaks.
- Bug: Identity crisis! Simple proxy rules could overwrite rule names and unwanted labels could be inherited.
- New: Added ranges to multiplicity expressions in PEG grammar, e.g.
- Chg: Ensured rule expressions are properly escaped (more edge cases tested).
- New: Rules may be spread across multiple lines.
- New: Rules may be excluded from results, and omitted from debug logging.
- New: Comments may be placed inside rules, inbetween rules, and after rules.
- New: Introduced operator precendence between
- Chg: Logging is much cleaner and understandable.
- Chg: Removed action functions on Rules - they were too ambiguous - tree walking is far better.
- Chg: Added brief description of PEG notation to docs.
- Chg: Exposed Rule API so you may created your own Rule classes.
An entire re-write into something awesome!
- New: Re-written in to a leaner, meaner, and way more expressive PEG parser!
- New: Added
TreeRulesand support classes for generic parsing of tree structures.
Rules.eos()for detecting End-Of-Stream.
- New: Added
- New: An action ctx is passed into the action success funcs.
- New: Preview release.