Reflux 0.1.4A framework and IoC container for creating FWT applications
Reflux is a framework for creating simple FWT desktop applications.
Modelled after an internet browser, Reflux lets you explore and edit resources via URIs. It expands upon Fantom's FWT by adding:
- An IoC container - Reflux applications are IoC applications.
- Events - An application wide eventing mechanism.
- Customisation - All aspects of a Reflux application may be customised.
- Context sensitive commands - Global commands may be enabled / disabled.
- Browser session - A consistent means to store session data.
- New FWT widgets - Fancy tabs, trees and a working web browser.
Reflux was inspired by Fantom's core
Flux -> Reloaded -> Reflux
To install Reflux with Fantom Pod Manager, cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install Reflux with the Fantom Repository Manager (fanr), cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install manually, download the pod file and copy it to the
To use Reflux in a Fantom project, add a dependency to the project's
depends = ["sys 1.0", ..., "afReflux 0.1.4 - 0.1"]
Meta information on the Reflux pod:
- Published by
- Steve Eynon
- Pod file size
- 738.07 kB
- ISC Licence (ISC)
- Built on
- 9th Oct 2016
- Source code
- via Mercurial at https://bitbucket.org/AlienFactory/afreflux
- Depends on
- afBeanUtils, afConcurrent, afIoc, afPlastic, concurrent, fwt, gfx, sys
- Referenced by
There have been 10 releases of Reflux: